President of the United States, Donald Trump have approved the US Embassy Scholarship knowing the fact that there are many determined and talented, low-income students in Africa who only require financial resources and access to information to better their educational future.
The mission is to assist talented and determined, low-income students who are good candidates for
financial assistance from U.S. colleges and universities but lack the financial resources to cover the upfront cost of admission.
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Cost of books (Book allowance)
- Project and equipment expenses
- Student monthly allowance ($17,500)
Interested students must have obtained a high school leaving certificate to qualify for the scholarship.
Part-time students are eligible to apply for the scholarship only in circumstances where the applicant is
able to demonstrate heavy career commitments or a medical condition that precludes them from studying full time. Students may be either internal or external students.
- Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply. (Any stipend award for international students will be subject to confirmation of a full
fee scholarship for the corresponding period.)
- Students who hold another scholarship may apply. Masters/PhD student must work on writing their thesis
- Full time (a minimum of 35 hours per week) for the duration of the scholarship
(i.e. they must have completed the research stage).
NOTE* Applications will not be accepted by email or post.ALSO SEE AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Apply Online for The US embassy scholarship and begin your studies in 2018
- Complete your application form for admission before the appropriate deadlines.
Application Link : https://www.american.edu/admissions/international/first-year-merit.cfmApply Also for the US Embassy Scholarship awards for int'l Students